[RBENT] Hello

Janine Lund lund.janinemiller at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 18:32:09 CDT 2014

Not sure if you've got the right person. I had a longer trike a few years
back that I sold. I now ride a TerraTrike race and have a great time with
it. Richardson Bike Mart has an extensive set of trikes, or at least it did
the last time we were there. It's a great place to check them out.

Janine Lund