[RBENT] [hcpawpals at yahoo.com: Waggin Trail Bike Ride]

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Sun Mar 31 17:18:32 CDT 2013

FYI.

----- Forwarded message from Mike Hendricks <hcpawpals at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike Hendricks <hcpawpals at yahoo.com>
To: "bob at bobcatos.com" <bob at bobcatos.com>
Subject: Waggin Trail Bike Ride

We would very much appreciate your consideration in posting the upcoming Waggin
Trail Bike ride on your site.
The ride offers 28,40,68,100 mile routes over scenic, well supported routes. It
would be a lovely ride for recumbent riders.
The ride benefits Hill County Paw Pals and the Boys and Girls Club.
We would certainly appreciate the support.
The website link is:  http://www.waggintrailbikeride.com/wtbr/default.aspx

Mike Hendricks

----- End forwarded message -----
Cheers,
--
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his