Seeing is believing. Far too many web designers are merely techies in designer's clothing. Apparently they can't see that their sites all look the same. Take a look at their portfolio pages. Compare style, logo, color palette, and feel. Are the images and color the only unique and original features? Then take a look at our portfolio pages. Our work speaks for itself!
Almost anyone with a little knowledge, some luck, and a fair amount of effort can create a website of sorts. A functional but unattractive site, a site that is hard to navigate or confusing, a site that looks exactly like all your competitor's sites, a simplistic amateurish looking site, or one that is garish or just plain ugly doesn't work for today's successful business or individual. Site viewers, often without even being able to explain why, select an attractive, well constructed and appealing site over cluttered, difficult, dull and boring ones.
Your website is a critical part of your business and personal identity. It's the world's first look at who you are, what you're offering, and what you have to say. Your site can draw the viewer more deeply in or can send the viewer elsewhere after a mere glance.
Characteristics Of A Good Website
- Has a professional appearance conveying the credibility of your business.
- Is clear, concise and easily navigated.
- Appeals to the eye and spirit.
- Piques the viewer's interest.
- Is unique in design, not another cookie-cutter template.
- Provides visitors with information about and a feel for YOU and YOUR business.
- Conveys your message with great ad copy.
- Clearly displays contact information on every page.
- Is regularly updated.
- Is search-engine friendly.
Many web designers claim to listen. They may even post quotes praising their work. We will gladly provide references so you can hear about us directly from our delighted clients.
We will create an eye-catching and appealing website personalized just for you and your company. If you're wanting a cookie cutter template, we'll even make one of those. It's your site. You should have it your way.