[RBENT] 2009 DFW Tour de Cure!

Britt Wolf BWolf at diabetes.org
Wed Apr 22 15:15:54 CDT 2009

To whom it may concern, My name is Britt Wolf and I am the new coordinator of the American Diabetes Association’s Dallas/Fort Worth Tour de Cure scheduled for September 12, 2009 at the Texas Motor Speedway.  I just moved to Dallas about 4 months ago and I need all the help (and riders!) I can get! I have an excellent committee on board and we’re working hard to make this year’s event “one of the rides” you MUST attend! I promise, you won’t want to miss out!!! (: I’d really love your support this year to create a team, ride and recruit others to be involved. We have set this year’s goal at $250,000! Can you help make this happen? I’d love the opportunity to come and talk to your or your team about the ride! And don't forget to mark your calendar! Go to diabetes.org/tour to register or for more information* and to sign up too!  Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon! Warmest regards,Britt (:Britt Wolf
Associate Manager, Tour de Cure
American Diabetes Association
4100 Alpha Road, Suite 100
Dallas, Texas 75244