[RBENT] [larry_jones at tsco.org: recumbent shop in Arlington]

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Thu Apr 9 15:42:53 CDT 2009

----- Forwarded message from Larry Jones <larry_jones at tsco.org> -----

Subject: recumbent shop in Arlington
From: Larry Jones <larry_jones at tsco.org>
To: webmaster at rbent.net
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 14:47:28 -0500

to whom it may concern,
Bicycles, Inc on Green oaks & I-20 in Arlington stocks several
recumbents and two or three trikes. They sell Sun and Cycle Genius
models, at least. One of their clerks rides a recumbent to work and sold
me my Sun EZ-1 SX. They offer GREAT service.
Larry Jones

----- End forwarded message -----
Cheers,
--
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe