[RBENT] hey

Charles Rathbun bicycle.minden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:00:40 CDT 2008

 How are you doing today? I am sorry I didn't inform
you about my traveling to Canada for a Bike display show,
Am going to just be brief about this cause i am so confused for the past 24
hrs and i don't know how to explain my present condition,Its has been a very
sad and bad moment for me, the present condition that i found myself is very
hard for me to explain.I am stranded in Canada because I was robbed in a
Taxi when i was coming back from the show,They took my little bag where my
money, passport, documents and other valuable things were kept on my
way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time here because i have no
money on me I owe a hotel bill of $1,000 and they wanted me to pay the bill
soon or else they will have to seize my bag and hand me over to the Hotel
Management.I want to ask you for a favor and i will refund (with commission
if you want) you when i get back , I need you to help me with the hotel bill
and i will also need $1,500 to feed,Book a ticket and other stuff. So please
can you help me with a sum of $2,500 to sort out myproblems here?And i will
refund you immediately i get home.I need this help so much and on time
because i am in a terrible and tight situation here, I don't even have money
to feed myself for a day which means i had been starving, so please
understand how urgent i need your
help.
   I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library, I will appreciate
what so ever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back
your money as soon as i return home. So please use the details below to
transfer the money to me Money Gram because that is the only way i could be
able to get it fast at a low sending rate and leave. This is the detail
below?

Name: Charles A. Rathbun
Location: london,ON
Country : Canada
Text question: To who
Answer: Charles

After you have send the money, email me the Money Gram Reference Number or
you can attach and forward me the Money Gram Transfer receipt to me so that
i can pick up the money and leave.
Hope to hear from you soon.  all i need
right now is the money to settle up the bills and leave.

--
Charles Rathbun